Картуудын хослолын тодорхойлолт
Өндөр аркан Чөтгөр and Өндөр аркан Hierophant хослолууд:
- materialism conformity materialism;
- materialism conformity playfulness;
- materialism morality materialism;
- materialism morality playfulness;
- materialism ethics materialism;
- materialism ethics playfulness;
- playfulness conformity materialism;
- playfulness conformity playfulness;
- playfulness morality materialism;
- playfulness morality playfulness;
- playfulness ethics materialism;
- playfulness ethics playfulness;
- Learning through experience. Physical body training and skills. Marksmanship. ( by Bill Heidrick );
Карт 1 - Чөтгөр
This card shows the Devil represented in his most well-known satyr form, otherwise known as Baphomet. Along with being half goat and half man, the devil has bat wings and an inverted pentagram on his forehead. He is standing on a pedestal, to which are chained a nude man and woman, as if to show that he has dominion over them.
Both the man and the woman have horns, as if to show that the more time they spend with the Devil, the less human they become. The chains make it appear as though the devil has taken them captive. The man has a flame on his tail while a woman has a bowl of grapes on her tail, which symbolizes their addiction to power and finer things in life, respectively.
Looking closely, both the man and the woman don t look happy. Their individual power has been taken from them, leaving them exposed and ashamed in their nakedness.
Бүрэн картын тайлбар
Карт 2 - Hierophant
The card depicts a religious figure that sits in a rather formal environment characteristic for a church. He is wearing three elaborate vestments which are designated to represent the three different worlds. His right hand is properly raised in an act of benediction, a sign of blessing – it s the same hand that the Magician has raised. In his other hand, he carries a triple cross, which is associated traditionally with the pope. Each of the horizontal bars in the cross are thought to represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Beneath him, two acolytes are seated, representing the transfer of sacred knowledge within institutions. Through these acolytes, the card also comes to represent following the path to knowledge and education.
This card is also known as the High Priest in certain decks - as well as the Pope. He is acting as the masculine counterpart of another card which is known as the High Priestess. This card is ruled by Taurus.
Бүрэн картын тайлбар
Ижил төстэй хослолууд
Was this helpful?