Very similar custom tarot spreads
Quick look, forecast, and advice into family (partner + kids) and work.
Cards count: 9
1) What are the most important things for me to know about my kid(s)?;
2) What is awaiting with my kid(s) if I do nothing?;
3) What can I do to help my kid(s) thrive?;
4) What should I be aware of or pay attention to wrt how the things are going with my partner/husband?;
5) Where is our relationship heading if we do nothing?;
6) What can I do to positively influence this relationship?;
7) What should I be aware of or pay attention to when it comes to my work and career?;
8) What is awaiting me in my work and career if I do nothing?;
9) What can I do to get more satisfaction out of my work and career?.
deep relationship tarot spread to explore your relationships and deepen them.
Cards count: 8
1) The True You. The true self of the person getting the reading, in the context of the re- lationship. This is who you really are, or how you really feel deep down about the other per- son or the relationship.;
2) The True Them. The true self of the other person in the context of the relationship. It shows who they really are or how they really feel about you or the relationship.;
3) How They See You. This is the image the other person has of you in the relationship right now. How close is it to your true se (Card #2)?;
4) How You See Them. This is the image you have of the other person in the relationship right now. How closely does it align with their true self (Card #2)?;
5) Relationship Past. This is where the relationship has been; it’s origins, or its initial foundation.;
6) Relationship Present. This is the immediate status of the relationship. Where it is right now during this reading.;
7) Relationship Future. This represents where the relationship is headed on its current course. It does not necessarily represent what is for the highest good, but rather the end point of the trajectory caused by cards 1-6 unless something is done to change it.;
8) How to Proceed. This represents the attitude or action being shown to you as the next step you can take in the relationship for the highest good of all..
Quick look and advice into family (partner + kids) and work.
Cards count: 6
1) How are things going with the kid(s)?;
2) What can you do to help you kid(s)?;
3) How are things going with your partner/husband?;
4) What can you do to positively influence your relationship?;
5) How are things going with respect to your work?;
6) What can you do to get more satisfaction out of your work/career?.