1. What the other person thinks/feels about you.
2. Why they are in YOUR life; what you are to learn from THEM.
3. Why you are in THEIR life; what they are to learn from YOU.
4. Attitude adjustment, how you should interact with them, something to consider in dealing with them.
6. Outcome, the immediate future of the X-ship.
Cards count: 6
- Card 1 - 1. What the other person thinks/feels about you.
- Card 2 - 2. Why they are in YOUR life; what you are to learn from THEM.
- Card 3 - 3. Why you are in THEIR life; what they are to learn from YOU.
- Card 4 - 4. Attitude adjustment, how you should interact with them, something to consider in dealing with them.
- Card 5 - 5. Advice
- Card 6 - 6. Outcome, the immediate future of the X-ship.
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
Deathly Hallows Tarot Spread by IggyMarauder on DeviantArt
Cards count: 10
1) YOUR GREATEST VICTORY;
2) THE PERSON YOU WANT;
3) THE PERSON YOU NEED;
4) THE PERSON WHO HAUNTS YOU;
5) WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN;
6) WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND;
7) WHAT YOU HIDE;
8) WHY YOU HIDE;
9) WHAT YOU'RE MOST PROUD OF;
10) YOUR DOWNFALL.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.