A friendly check-in with your guide to see if they have anything to tell you today.
If the first card sounds grouchy, then they don't want to talk. Say what your heart feels, then leave them alone.
Be careful not to mistake urgency for grouchiness, however! You'll be able to feel the difference. They might start out with an unfriendly card because there's something that simply needs to be said right away.
Continue pulling into the conversation feels complete. Don't keep pestering if you haven't gotten what you wanted.
Always remember to say thank you and I love you, even if they're being surly. ^_^
Šaltinis: k'ajl lu
Kortos skaičiuojamos: 13
- Kort 1 - "What say you, my love?"
- Kort 2 - If it seems they'd like to talk, keep pulling!
- Kort 3 - ... and keep going ...
- Kort 4 - ... until they say bye ^_^
- Kort 5 - ...
- Kort 6 - ...
- Kort 7 - ...
- Kort 8 - ...
- Kort 9 - ...
- Kort 10 - ...
- Kort 11 - ...
- Kort 12 - ...
- Kort 13 - ...
Very similar custom tarot spreads
"This 3 card Tarot spread was designed to help you connect with your Spirit Guides and Angels so that you can receive high-level guidance and comfort."
Cards count: 3
1) Issue your guides are helping you with;
2) What your guides want you to know;
3) How you can connect with your guides.
Another spirit guide identifier reading. This one should be easier than the last I’ve made, as it also touches upon the story of said spirit as well as who they are.
You can view the cards as separate stories entirely, or as one story overall. Whatever resonates.
Cards count: 7
1) The Spirit Guide;
2) The spirit guide is generally associated with;
3) Story #1;
4) Story #2;
5) Story #3;
6) Story #4;
7) Story #5.
What do my spirit guides have to tell me? What are the problems in my life? how do I fix them?
Cards count: 4
1) What Problem(s) do i have in my life?;
2) Why do i have these problem(s)?;
3) How to fix the problem(s);
4) General Advice.