Each plan that you are considering corresponds to one card. If the interpretation is negative, it is simply too much effort, strain, or pain for what it's worth. In other words, it is NOT in alignment. If you have two positive outcomes or multiple, choose the one you feel intuitively called to manifest the most. If none of them sound favorable whatsoever (i.e., all choices are negative and none of them seem like a challenge you feel called to master), then you need to specify each plan further. For example, if one plan is I want to become a healer, specify further: psychologist, Reiki practitioner, caretaker, etc. The last card shows you what prevents you from making the decision your subconscious is drawing you to. I hope that this helps you discover your soul's dream, and that it attracts you to a harmonious, benevolent, and symbiotic outcome.
Kortos skaičiuojamos: 4
- Kort 1 - Plan 1
- Kort 2 - Plan 2
- Kort 3 - Plan 3
- Kort 4 - Blocks to Next Step (Deal With Immediately)
Created: 2023-07-28 by user
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Especially useful for quick readings
Cards count: 9
2) Inner Self;
3) Goals or Ideals;
9) Final Outcome / future.
Its from the site mentioned in source section
Cards count: 6
1) 1. Your Current State;
2) 2. Who or what is affecting you;
3) 3. How can you clear this energy;
4) 4. How to protect yourself;
5) 5. What to do to ground yourself;
6) 6. How can you raise your vibration.
Based on Angel on the Path oracle spread. Reversals are used for maximum accuracy.
Cards count: 9
1) Your present situation;
2) What teaches you patience;
3) What can take you forward quickly;
4) What gives you strength;
5) What brings harmony;
6) What provides security;
7) What lets you grow;
8) When you will reach your destination;
9) Divination of a possible future.