Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
Happy Holidays to you! Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice, Festivus or just enjoying the cheeriness that comes this time of year, we wish you health and happiness....
Cards count: 7
1) What is your star (your blessing) that shines brightly?;
2) What gift does the Universe have for you?;
3) What gift can you share with the world?;
4) What gift can you share with yourself?;
5) What new life is being born your world?;
6) What gives you renewed hope and faith as you enter the new year?;
7) How can you spread the love with your loved ones?.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.