Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
Happy Holidays to you! Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice, Festivus or just enjoying the cheeriness that comes this time of year, we wish you health and happiness....
Cards count: 7
1) What is your star (your blessing) that shines brightly?;
2) What gift does the Universe have for you?;
3) What gift can you share with the world?;
4) What gift can you share with yourself?;
5) What new life is being born your world?;
6) What gives you renewed hope and faith as you enter the new year?;
7) How can you spread the love with your loved ones?.
Many men, it appears, dislike discussing their emotions. I wish someone had told me this when I was younger; it would have saved me a lot of heartache. You may argue that it's just a sexist stereotype, but as stereotypes go, it's generally true in my experience. When we advise communication as a method of issue solving, many men become offended and shut down. I'd be a millionaire by now if I had a dime for every time it happened to me.
Women may have sharpened their intuitive abilities in order to obtain insight into men's mysterious thoughts. When it comes to the renowned feminine intuition, that's as good a principle as any.
Cards count: 6
1) What he’s telling you - His story;
2) What he’s really thinking;
3) How he feels about you deep down;
4) How he’s walking his talk;
5) Outside influences on his walk;
6) How he will be walking his talk within next weeks.