how someone sees you
Magician as how someone sees you
- The person is fascinated by you. In this person's eyes, you can do anything your heart desires and seem to attract and command an audience.
Card's full meaning
Magician reversed Meaning
Magician reversed Meaning
Keywords: feals about you; how he sees you; partner sees me; how x feels about y.
- Ace of wands is about enthusiasm for that person, you would inspire that person, they would have confidence in you and you would have confidence in them. I think they would stimulate your feelings for them;
- Its all about new energy, a new spark of energy and passion for a person. Very positive. Its like, all your thoughts and feelings are going into this other person.
- He has weighed the possibility of you two, and decided not to take any action (yet?);
- 2/Wands is a choice, but unlike the Lovers card, it's not a big choice. Does he notice you, yes. Is he considering you. Yes. BUT...it's a casual kind of consideration. Like "should I wear the blue sweater or the red?"
- In the 3 of Wands, the ships are coming back to port. This leads me to wonder if you leave him in hopes that by leaving, you're going to make him change in ways that you want him to change. You always came back, though, without him changing enough, so for one thing, that caused him to believe you'll never leave for good. You'll always come back. But more importantly, this time he may just be tired of the "go away/come here" game and doesn't want to play anymore. And there are three ships coming back into the harbor. This may mean he's developed an interest in someone else this time.
Well-balanced, you are exactly where you’re supposed to be. There is nothing lacking, you’re on the right path to success in most or all of your life’s endeavours.
You’ve obtained stability in life, be that in a relationship, sense of self or career; it gives you vital balance that helps keep you stable. Others can see this and view you as a grounded individual who doesn’t suffer from absent-mindedness.
You are ready for long-term commitments, perhaps you have struggled with them in the past or felt unready to dedicate your all to something (work, love, self-growth, etc) but now you have finally reached your point of metamorphosis; your time to move on to the “next step” has arrived. (Potential) lovers and dear friends can tell this impressive change in you and will want to be around you to bask in your newly-found sense of certainty and security.
Those you surround yourself with believe you enhance their lives for the better, you’re a positive influence on them and help uplift them in times of woe.
- he/she sees you as a "trouble" or a possible one. He/she has a girlfriend/boyfriend and because of your flirting/politeness, he/she thinks you looking to cause some trouble in his relationship;
- in relationship readings means manufacturing chaos or drama;
- I would say that he is feeling a bit defeated at the moment and he wants the pick me up or the boost that you give him. He is in a transformation and feels very low on self confidence. He wants to feel elevated and confident;
- the Six of Wands as your friend's feeling that you are someone who has been either more victorious in relationship matters that he has, or (more likely) simply as someone he can look up to for advice in the matter (i.e. he feels you have given him good advice in the past and will continue to be able to do so in the future.)
I'd said the person see you as someone who has a strong personality. You can fight for your opinions and your believes, and you have no fear of being different.With the 8 of pentacles it could mean you put a lot of efforts and energy to reach your goals when it's important to you. For the negative points, you could also be too narrow minded and defensive. Or you could be a little hot-tempered.
- Passionate, energetic and inspirational;
- "Shoot first. Ask questions later" person;
- falling in love.
- this card has often represented the energy of someone who's been burned in the past; they like you, but they are leery of letting down their emotional guard.
Someone who does not delegate, has to do the work themselves, tend to be streesed, a hard worker. More or less agree with your assessment.
- Page of wands is a bit immature, as all wands;
- He also loves new challenges, and afraid of commitment;
- Might look a bit patronizing;
a lot of wands are usually sex related
- a hot temper, fiery, passionate, go-getter wham-bham here-today gone tomorrow 'Right Now' attitude;
- Fiery, creative, inspired, passionate, imaginative, visionary, temperamental, welcoming, protective of his/her own clan, energetic, intense, direct, probing, impulsive, tenacious.
- as someone who's incapable of keeping her fire in check, i.e., hot-tempered;
- Queen/Wands is usually the center of attention, and even this relaxed queen is clearly in charge and you know everyone of her subjects has their eyes on her. She is the queen bee, the diva. Of all the queens she is the one who most exemplifies what we think of as a Queen (with a capitol "Q"). She may not be talkative, but she is charismatic, exciting, magnetic;A very dominant person or one who needs to call the shots. One who won´t follow anyone´s lead but her own, even if this may result in the detriment of an end result or objective;
- A reckless and impulsive person also comes to mind. One who throws caution to the wind.
- Feelings suggested are probably very intense and warm toward you;
- Competitiveness. The King of Wands plays to win;
- He is the King. He is duty bound. So he is not exactly going to be flying out of his throne the minute some sexy maiden decides to tease him He is still a winner though.
- you have the potential to be loving and kind
- you have potential in what that suit expresses
- you may be interested in something more.
- as someone who is on the same page as them with a good bond and connection. Possibly even a soulmate;
- as him wanting to definitely pursue you as a potential partner he wants you NOW, he has no doubts about this at all;
- in a relationship with the person in question. Combined with the knight of wands, this person sees you as marriage material.
- means someone who likes to socialize;
- it could be that they see you as someone who wants to have fun and is light hearted;
- this indicates someone that is a pleasure to be around.
- Fours are about stability and Cups are about emotion, so it's about emotional stability. Some people, perhaps an unfortunate majority, like the glamour and newsworthiness of intensity and emotional instability, and it is true that someone in an emotionally stable relationship has no dramas to workshop with her friends over a coffee, so perhaps she's boring - to others.
- If this is a relationship, maybe a larger (not too big, just a few cards) spread would help clarify how things are going as they affect you both;
- If it's not an existing relationship but someone you like and haven't revealed your feelings to, then maybe a spread of a few cards on how to break the ice would help;
- What do I (or the querent) need and have a right to know about [name's] feelings (or thoughts or attitude) toward [person or situation]?
- you might remind someone from his past;
- unable to be taken seriously;
- you look young for your age.
- a possession;
- wanting to live in denial, refusing to see the truth;
- someone wanting others to be jealous;
- learning what is important and what is not;
- appearing to have it all, while really you have nothing;
- wanting to be better than the Jones's;
- putting value in things that don't really matter;
- hiding the putrid truth;
- making all kinds of excuses, to be or not to be ...;
- someone who thinks outside the box;
- sees you as an important *someone* but is confused exactly what it is about you that he finds so damned attractive!
- as walking away from something unfulfilling or disappointing to look for something bigger and better;
- they simply see them as someone who gives up and goes away when things get tough;
- He sees you as someone who doesn't take no crap. If they are not getting what they feel they need then they will drop that situation or person and try to never look back.
- In a love context as someone pretty desirable as you can "satisfy" his needs baby;
- As feelings, "contentment";
- who can surely enjoy life and all it can offer;
- don't have a clue what they are feelings inside.
- people see you as a person whom they feel comfortable with;
- they are just relieved that the storms are over;
- In romance they can see you as family or someone they would build a family with;
- This card is similar to the 10 of pentacles when it speaks of permanence in ones life. But 10 of cups says that everything is whole and good. Someone may see you as bubbly, upbeat, and wholesome. I often get this card for my sis and brother in law.
- the person in question, recognizes the potential re: the situation being inquired into;
- facing something new and unique, something unlike anything you have ever faced before.
- force and swiftness;
- hasn't totally manifested yet, probably will, but caution is advised, since it does have an element of immaturity;
- serial monogamist;
- could have a crush on you but be too shy to show those feelings to you.
- Kind of sweet, a tender-hearted person;
- soft, gentle, mature, possibly curvy, buxom, or Rubenesque;
- They see your heart your emotions. This person sees past the physical. This queen can be full of love or very needy.
- When he thinks of me he feels loving, nurturing, protective, patriarchal;
- He thinks I care for him, but am keeping my emotions in check.
- Ace is always good in relationship. It means a new beginning with a lot of communication.
Another interpretation might be that others see you as the Ace of Swords - an intellectual/scholarly person - or possibly as someone who loves to think from a place of logic and knowledge, using their intelligence to guide their decisions. They look at you and see you as someone who is well read, and uses facts and rational concepts to make decisions. Perhaps they feel they would be challenged in new ways or would learn a great deal from you.
On the other hand, they may see you as more of an intellectual that they would like to connect with from a mental level and not romantically. Someone who wants to be challenged and emotionally and intellectually connected could certainly feel like the "Ace of Swords".
- Since this is the "broken heart" card, perhaps he sees you as wounded;
- who's had a lot of disappointments in her life.
- short person;
- someone who appears small and vulnerable;
- wears baggy clothing, making them look like they're lost in them (secretive, keeping to themselves);
- trying to hide their body - covered or modestly dressed or dressed for cold weather;
- someone hunching and (again, keeping to themselves quite literally);
- crossed arms;
- angry or worried face or someone giving a unpleasant look to someone else;
- someone scared or anxious, shaking, cold or ill and pale looking;
- the power of wondering what's going on under those clothes;
- they dont see you physically, perhaps hiding behind your clothes.
- who could be victimized; Like he/she unable to think or act for herself. She could be just a puppet for someone who is more dominant;
- as a person trapped in her own fears about love relationships, so he's aware of what's going on in her mind;
- Difficult to get through.
- as someone who causes drama. That person whose life is always the worst and who complains about how horrible it all is. But as soon as you try to say "yeah, I had a bad day too" they need to go for some reason. They talk about themself and their issues incessantly but no one else is given that space. The action necessary for coping with such a person is to have strict boundaries and to keep them. "We can talk about your problems for 20 minutes but then I really need to go" and, over the longer term, try to establish what it is that keeps you as their friend. It isn't a reciprocal relationship;
- Someone who overdramatises or can think the worst of a situation. Maybe with the other cards you've identified, it could also be that when you hit you hit hard? As in does what they need to do to keep things in line at work or whatever. Don't know what sort of relationship this is, whether it's work related or personal.
- Page of Swords is also a clever & inquisitive card, very fond of information & a desire to know e-v-e-r-y-thing. But a Page of Swords also likes to keep it's distance a bit, to be a bit cautious;
- This Page can be a very annoying person;
- the Page of Swords can be seen as security-minded, someone who needs concrete results, persevering, patient, down to earth, sensual and sometimes reserved.
- intelligent ( bitter and sarcastic );- quick witted; - intellectual;- analytical;- weighing of options;
- someone who over thinks things and is unable to come to a decision. He bases his judgements on logic and fact and honesty NOT emotions. He searches within himself for the answers, making him feel cold and detached and also coming across that way. The only thing is he will think that much he wont actually take no action, and as hes the Kos it doesn't mean hes emotionless he just doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve.
- How someone sees you may be different then you see yourself, it may not even be true;
- They see you as a busy person, a lot on your plate. I quess you can be a player if those two things are relationships. If you are dating more than one person, seeing who is a better fit for you, not a kind thing to do, some would take it as being a player.
- How someone sees the other person within the 2 of pentacles? I would think this person thinks that they are one way one day and another way another day. There isn't much stability. 2's are all about duality: night vs. day, sun vs. moon. This may indicate that the person gets nausiated sometimes thinking about this person because they go up and down with their feelings. It could also indicate, and I highly suspect, that there is some kind of decision to be made in regard to two people.
- They see that individual as someone they can build something successful with. The number 3 in terms of relationships to me points to the union of 2 people to make 1 relationship. Pentacles being about rewards and manifestation. And the 3 of pents being the master craftsman...meaning what will be created will be of high caliber;
- He sees you as someone prepared, competent, that you meet your goal, prove your ability, you know what to do and how to do it;
- He sees that you have the skills and knowledge you need. You can attract capable people and create a successful environment;
- Overall very positive
- someone who is giving and generous unless ill dinified;
- Someone generous;
-It may also mean she saw you in a position of power/authority (the one giving out the money) or saw you in a subordinate/lacking power position (as the two who are receiving the money);
- Achieving that balance ( Upright );
- Difficulty in achieving that balance ( Reversed );
- Someone who once helped out, did them a favor;
- Being in charge, being assertive and dominating the relationship but also being generous and supportive as well.
- they respect you and hold you in high regard - They sense they can control you;
- The chariot often means someone pursuing their own interests;
- someone who has control over THEIR emotions and actions
- How a person physically sees you is changing;
- This person may find you physically appealing as a passing fancy but nothing more right now;
- has no interest in physical appearance or superficial things.
- materialistic and only looks out for themselves without thought for other people;
- Normally, The Devil is not a person; it is an archetype;
- as someone he is very sexually attracted to.
- The Emperor, for me is about taking control, or taking charge. About laying down rules. So it could be talking about someone controlling or someone who is dissatisfied with the status quo and wants to lay down some ground rules before things go on;
- Emperor is controlling/domineering. It might not necessarily be in a nasty way, but he always wants to call all the shots;
- It shows a protective feeling towards you.
- saying that you are peaceful & caring;
- The Empress is the alpha female of the deck. She is powerful, yet feminine. Her only natural match is the Emperor.
- The fool is a nice card...it shouldnt always be looked at from its negative aspect. Someone could see you as the fool as someone thats a risk-taker, a perfect partner to spend time with and ganranteed to have some daring fun. Being the fool is the first card in your traditional tarot deck, he can also see you as the beginnings to something fresh and new in his life...especially if he's the polar opposite.
- Fun, light and playful. Doesn't worry about things or consequences, just lives life like there's no tomorrow! They might not take you too seriously, but think you're a joy to be around.
- someone willing to sacrifice something or part of themselves for something better/greater. Can indicate them seeing person as willing to surrender perhaps;
- The Hanged Man signals, as you saw, a change in perspective, but it's usually accompanied by giving up some view strongly held before, thus opening yourself up to seeing things in a new way. The Hanged Man also indicates a time of suspension, so the message is not to press him or crowd him or keep asking how he's seeing you. For now, he's simply looking at you and re-thinking things. He's gaining a new perspective. Give him time to do that.
- that he feels deeply for her, his feelings shine brightly for all to see, and his feelings are probably very pure as well, untainted by selfish desires;
- The Hermit is looking for the alchemical egg. For romance it could mean that he is looking for something, a certain type of relationship or a certain type of woman and he either has found it with her and he is really happy to have finaly found her... or not, then she does not correspond to what he is looking for.
- convention, an almost unsurmountable obstacle in my own personal experience and therefore somewhat discouraging;
- properly dressed and well-behaved.
- very intuitive, wise and yes mysterious;
- he/she is hiding his feelings at the moment and is not prepared to do anything about it just quite yet;
- secretive and quiet;
- The person either is from their past (and judged them harshly, or changed their life) or they're not. They're not going to see you that way if you weren't part of their past, etc. (with one exception which we'll get to!). What they could see them as is a someone who will transform them, make them face their past and come to terms with it, etc. The one exception, by the way, is that they could see the person as someone they knew or recognize from a past life;
- see the other as judgemental;
- this person as someone who judged him quickly and harshly before.
- Justice to mean that they see you as rational minded, fair, and detached, someone seeking for constant balance and generally achieving it. Fair-minded and merciful, but not emotional. Perhaps no-nonsense. Perhaps a bit too conditional in their affection, though the conditions would be reasonable and high-minded;
- Someone who has a strong ethical side and who will defend something that is right and good.
- As partner;
- as trustworthy;
- This card doesn't always mean love or union though, this could be a work colleague partnership or many different types of relationship and the key is that you have a mutual connection in some way.
- The person is fascinated by you. In this person's eyes, you can do anything your heart desires and seem to attract and command an audience.
- he sees her as something of a mystery (since it's a new relationship), that he has romantic fantasies but no idea what the reality might be;
- the moon is about not seeing things in clear daylight, ie either wanting to 'ignore' certain areas, either consciously or unconsciously. It is a bit romantic card though as well, only wanting to see just the positive sides of a story can be deceptive though as well. I'd say, it is rather typical to get it at the beginning of a relationship.
- intelligent ( spiritual and reasonably warm );
- ultimate Inspiration;
- hopeful, optimistic;
- sees you in an optimistic way;
- you appear to be slightly stubborn;
- sees you as someone who is healing from a previous, bad situation and still filled with hope for the future;
- the star symbolizes hope and it's possible he's been imagining a relationship with you;
- he/she greatly admires you and feels you are able to show your vulnerability and give love freely and he/she believes you'd support him always;
- sees person could heal them with their innocence and pure love.
- the universe never gives you more than you can handle;
- he feels strong/the relationship makes him feel stronger or strenghens him in some way.
Optimistic. Strong. Unlikely to give up. Extrovert - pushy. Active.
Be wary if this card comes up during a love reading as a potential interpretation suggests obsession; if someone is romantically interested in you it signifies overly intense sentiments bordering on infatuation. Be direct and convey your feelings and concerns to this person, for there’s potential for their obsession to unhinge both their life and yours should it go unchecked.
- as a hothead, a person with an explosive temper, someone who blows their top;
- who is emotionally volatile;
- who likes to "shake things up";
- some people see the Tower as highly sexual and phallic;
- simply tall? Challenging (id find it a challenge to climb a tower). domineering? These are just a few things that popped into my head;
- It could also mean that you turn their world upside down by challenging their belief systems.
- it could be that person 1 sees person 2 as a fated friend or mate;
- as a person is changeable, inconstant, unpredictable, but also surprising, exciting, or their 'lucky charm';
- as the wheel of fortune, it means, to them, you are a confident person, as you have your life in your hands under control, you know what are the subjects and objects in your life are there for, and you know to use them for your own good.
- he/she has achieved all he/she could from you;
- Positive light - you are seen as the person representing their fulfillment. In other words....the one. They think they will get the full package with you and make you their world. So all the obvious relationship cards plus happiness cards would confirm this;
- Negative light - this is as a good as it's going to get. Generally get this meaning when the world is seen in combination with an ending card like 10 swords, 8 cups, 5 cups, tower, 6 swords. The relationship has gone to completion, it will not develop beyond where it is.