Each plan that you are considering corresponds to one card. If the interpretation is negative, it is simply too much effort, strain, or pain for what it's worth. In other words, it is NOT in alignment. If you have two positive outcomes or multiple, choose the one you feel intuitively called to manifest the most. If none of them sound favorable whatsoever (i.e., all choices are negative and none of them seem like a challenge you feel called to master), then you need to specify each plan further. For example, if one plan is I want to become a healer, specify further: psychologist, Reiki practitioner, caretaker, etc. The last card shows you what prevents you from making the decision your subconscious is drawing you to. I hope that this helps you discover your soul's dream, and that it attracts you to a harmonious, benevolent, and symbiotic outcome.
Kortit laskevat: 4
- Kortti 1 - Plan 1
- Kortti 2 - Plan 2
- Kortti 3 - Plan 3
- Kortti 4 - Blocks to Next Step (Deal With Immediately)
Created: 2023-07-28 by user
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Especially useful for quick readings
Cards count: 9
2) Inner Self;
3) Goals or Ideals;
9) Final Outcome / future.
Its from the site mentioned in source section
Cards count: 6
1) 1. Your Current State;
2) 2. Who or what is affecting you;
3) 3. How can you clear this energy;
4) 4. How to protect yourself;
5) 5. What to do to ground yourself;
6) 6. How can you raise your vibration.
Have no ideia where it comes from. Cuz im also feeling beautiful, loved, fortunate and super grateful for the way everything in my life is evolving.
Cards count: 5
1) What can I do about it when I'm on this state?;
2) What shouldn't do when I'm on this state?;
3) Is there a need to find a reason about this?;
4) Is there a significant reason about this?;
5) Would it be good to just accept it (don't overthink) and let time do it's job resolving?.