Very similar custom tarot spreads
Detailed analysis of the problem(s) in relationship with another/specific person (who can be lover, spouse, friend, child, mother-in-law, etc. - choose one)
Cards count: 8
1) What is the major issue?;
2) What is under the surface of the problem?;
3) What is your contribution to the problem?;
4) What is the other person's contribution to the problem?;
5) What do you really need to know about this relationship?;
6) What you should not do?;
7) What can you do to fix/alleviate the problem?;
8) Where can you get the energy from for working on this relationship?.
deep relationship tarot spread to explore your relationships and deepen them.
Cards count: 8
1) The True You. The true self of the person getting the reading, in the context of the re- lationship. This is who you really are, or how you really feel deep down about the other per- son or the relationship.;
2) The True Them. The true self of the other person in the context of the relationship. It shows who they really are or how they really feel about you or the relationship.;
3) How They See You. This is the image the other person has of you in the relationship right now. How close is it to your true se (Card #2)?;
4) How You See Them. This is the image you have of the other person in the relationship right now. How closely does it align with their true self (Card #2)?;
5) Relationship Past. This is where the relationship has been; it’s origins, or its initial foundation.;
6) Relationship Present. This is the immediate status of the relationship. Where it is right now during this reading.;
7) Relationship Future. This represents where the relationship is headed on its current course. It does not necessarily represent what is for the highest good, but rather the end point of the trajectory caused by cards 1-6 unless something is done to change it.;
8) How to Proceed. This represents the attitude or action being shown to you as the next step you can take in the relationship for the highest good of all..
It what direction is this relationship heading?
Cards count: 4
1) How he feels about her?;
2) How she feels about him?;
3) What is the commitment level currently?;
4) Where is their relationship going?.