Starting in the center with card one, then place card two horizontally across card one (noting which direction is “top” if you’re using reversals). Starting directly underneath them, in a clockwise motion, line each edge of the cards in the center with cards three to six to form a cross. To the right in line with and ascending from the bottom of the cross, place cards seven to ten (or 11 if you want an outcome clarifier) in a vertical line.
Karten zählen: 11
- Karte 1 - The Querent / The Significator
- Karte 2 - Obstacles, hinderances and challenges that are “blocking” the situation/inquirer.
- Karte 3 - The Surface / Conscious Influences / Conspicuous Influences
- Karte 4 - The Root / Subconscious Influences / Hidden Influences
- Karte 5 - The Past
- Karte 6 - The Near Future
- Karte 7 - The Attitude of The Querent/The Significator
- Karte 8 - The Environment of The Querent/The Significator
- Karte 9 - Hopes & Fears of The Querent/The Significator
- Karte 10 - The Outcome
- Karte 11 - The Outcome (clarifier)
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Adapted from Quiero Aprender Tarot YouTube Channel. It’s a Celtic cross simple version. For relationships spreads.
Cards count: 6
1) Central connecting card;
2) You - Partner 1 (right side);
3) Partner 2 (left side);
4) Past of the relationship (above);
5) Immediate future of the relationship (downside);
6) Final advice card.
What connects the partners, what they expect of relationship
Cards count: 5
1) Partner's card 1;
2) What connects them;
3) Parther's card 2;
4) Querent's card 1;
5) Querent's cars 2.
Cards count: 10
1) Present - your current situation;
2) Influence - helpful or challenging energies;
3) Past issues - the basis of the situation;
4) Immediate past - what is behind you;
5) Crowning thoughts - your thoughts regarding the situation;
6) Immediate future - what is about to happen;
7) Your fears - emotional concerns regarding the situation;
8) Environmental factors - how others see you;
9) Your hopes - what you really wish for;
10) Outcome - answer to your question.