Very similar custom tarot spreads
For simple and direct answers. 3 cars will give you more details about the question. There’s no rules for this spread. You must consider the meaning of the cards jointly.
Cards count: 3
1) Yes or no - 1rst part;
2) Yes or No - 2nd part;
3) Yes or No - 3rd part.
Site mentioned in source section. Pls check out the link for more info.
Cards count: 9
1) The Issue;
2) Outer Bands;
3) Right-Front Quadrant;
5) Eye Wall;
6) Eye Wall: The Remix;
8) Clearing Skies;
this is a spread for a negative situation where your head is fogged and it's hard to discern what's happening. hopefully this helps clear your mind a bit?
Cards count: 6
1) What is currently happening in your situation?;
2) What are your current feelings?;
3) Why are you in this situation?;
4) How can you keep your head clear?;
5) What should you remember?;
6) How can you prevent the situation from happening again?.