It is intended to be used with deities, daimon, or spirit guides with whom you have recently made significant contact. So, for example, a new patron or matron. However, you can remove or change any questions that are not relevant to you. The Laurel On My Head Deity Communication spread will help give you insight into your past and present relationships with the deity or spirit in question.
For starters, each question in this spread is directly linked to the card immediately below it or directly across from it in the spread. To a lesser degree, cards will also be linked to any cards directly above them in the spread. The cards are (supposed to be) arranged in a circle starting at the top. At the top are both 1 (left) and 2 (right). From there, you go down the circle alternating sides. 3 is directly below 1 (while still shaping a circle), 4 is below 2, 5 is below 3, etc. Once the circle is made of the first 12, 13 and 14 just go in the middle.
Cards count: 14
- Card 1 - What type of relationship did we have in the past?
- Card 2 - What type of relationship do you want with me now?
- Card 3 - What do you rule over in my life?
- Card 4 - How can I better connect with you?
- Card 5 - What do you offer me now?
- Card 6 - What do I offer you?
- Card 7 - What lesson do I need to learn from you now?
- Card 8 - What lessons have I learned from you in the past that can benefit me now?
- Card 9 - What is the best way to learn this lesson?
- Card 10 - How should I use what I gained from these lessons?
- Card 11 - What signs should I look for from you?
- Card 12 - What are your favorite offerings/What is the best way to serve you?
- Card 13 - A card that will represent you (the deity) in future readings.
- Card 14 - A card that will represent me in future readings.
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
Happy Holidays to you! Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice, Festivus or just enjoying the cheeriness that comes this time of year, we wish you health and happiness....
Cards count: 7
1) What is your star (your blessing) that shines brightly?;
2) What gift does the Universe have for you?;
3) What gift can you share with the world?;
4) What gift can you share with yourself?;
5) What new life is being born your world?;
6) What gives you renewed hope and faith as you enter the new year?;
7) How can you spread the love with your loved ones?.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.