In depth Understanding this card in relation to yourself.
Shuffle your deck well while you think about your seemingly troublesome situation. Shuffle and shuffle well! Now, carefully turn the deck over face-up. While cycling/discarding your cards in order as they appear, find the Ten of Swords. The card which comes up just before the Ten of Swords goes in Card Placement Two. The card which comes up just after the Ten of Swords goes in Card Placement Three. Make sure to place the Ten of Swords in Card Placement One. Now, go back to your deck and shuffle well, again! And draw cards, in your usual way, for Card Placements Four through Seven. Take a deep breath and know that everything gets better. Then, shuffle your deck again. When you’re done shuffling, place the card from the top of the deck (whatever ‘top’ means to you) in Card Placement Eight. And, place the card from the bottom of the deck (again, whatever ‘bottom’ means to you) in Card Placement Nine.
CARD (1) - 1ST POSITION -
IS THE 10 OF SWORDS
Cards count: 8
- Card 1 - (2) This card represents the internal forces (or, Spiritual Forces, Karmic Forces, Ancestors, Higher Self, etc.) influencing your current state of mind.
- Card 2 - (3)This card represents the external forces influencing your current state of mind.
- Card 3 - (4) What lessons or message from Card Two must you internalize in order to shift your mindset from turmoil to peace?
- Card 4 - (5) What action is Card Two prompting you to engage immediately?
- Card 5 - (6) What power do you have to combat the external forces revealed in Card Three?
- Card 6 - (7) What must you accept about the external forces’ influence?
- Card 7 - (8) What must you shed or let die from your life in order to bring about peace to your mindset/situation?
- Card 8 - (9) What is the Higher Purpose for why you’re in turmoil? What excellence will be brought about from you by implementing the advice revealed in this spread?
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Many men, it appears, dislike discussing their emotions. I wish someone had told me this when I was younger; it would have saved me a lot of heartache. You may argue that it's just a sexist stereotype, but as stereotypes go, it's generally true in my experience. When we advise communication as a method of issue solving, many men become offended and shut down. I'd be a millionaire by now if I had a dime for every time it happened to me.
Women may have sharpened their intuitive abilities in order to obtain insight into men's mysterious thoughts. When it comes to the renowned feminine intuition, that's as good a principle as any.
Cards count: 6
1) What he’s telling you - His story;
2) What he’s really thinking;
3) How he feels about you deep down;
4) How he’s walking his talk;
5) Outside influences on his walk;
6) How he will be walking his talk within next weeks.
Happy Holidays to you! Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice, Festivus or just enjoying the cheeriness that comes this time of year, we wish you health and happiness....
Cards count: 7
1) What is your star (your blessing) that shines brightly?;
2) What gift does the Universe have for you?;
3) What gift can you share with the world?;
4) What gift can you share with yourself?;
5) What new life is being born your world?;
6) What gives you renewed hope and faith as you enter the new year?;
7) How can you spread the love with your loved ones?.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.