In depth Understanding this card in relation to yourself.
Shuffle your deck well while you think about your seemingly troublesome situation. Shuffle and shuffle well! Now, carefully turn the deck over face-up. While cycling/discarding your cards in order as they appear, find the Ten of Swords. The card which comes up just before the Ten of Swords goes in Card Placement Two. The card which comes up just after the Ten of Swords goes in Card Placement Three. Make sure to place the Ten of Swords in Card Placement One. Now, go back to your deck and shuffle well, again! And draw cards, in your usual way, for Card Placements Four through Seven. Take a deep breath and know that everything gets better. Then, shuffle your deck again. When you’re done shuffling, place the card from the top of the deck (whatever ‘top’ means to you) in Card Placement Eight. And, place the card from the bottom of the deck (again, whatever ‘bottom’ means to you) in Card Placement Nine.
CARD (1) - 1ST POSITION -
IS THE 10 OF SWORDS
Cards count: 8
1) (2) This card represents the internal forces (or, Spiritual Forces, Karmic Forces, Ancestors, Higher Self, etc.) influencing your current state of mind.;
2) (3)This card represents the external forces influencing your current state of mind.;
3) (4) What lessons or message from Card Two must you internalize in order to shift your mindset from turmoil to peace?;
4) (5) What action is Card Two prompting you to engage immediately?;
5) (6) What power do you have to combat the external forces revealed in Card Three?;
6) (7) What must you accept about the external forces’ influence?;
7) (8) What must you shed or let die from your life in order to bring about peace to your mindset/situation?;
8) (9) What is the Higher Purpose for why you’re in turmoil? What excellence will be brought about from you by implementing the advice revealed in this spread?.