"I’m a sucker for good characters. An interesting crew of people can keep me hooked even when the story has other weaknesses. This spread will help give your characters depth and intrigue."
Cards count: 6
- Card 1 - Initial development state. This card, contrasted with the last card, will help determine how the character grows during the events of the story.
- Card 2 - Who they are within
- Card 3 - Who they are without (or what aspects they show to the world)
- Card 4 - Greatest strength
- Card 5 - Greatest weakness
- Card 6 - Final development state. How the character has transformed over the span of the novel.