This is a spread for all of the over anxious and over hyped American citizens, peoples, and any poor Canadians caught up in the proverbial crossfire. Will one find solace through their own self realizations and awakenings. Or get Purged before Cern can fix the timelines.
Cards count: 13
- Card 1 - Will the 2020 Election results happening on Novemer 3rd cause the spontaneous combustion of the losing party and subsequent instantaneous meltdown of the North American Continent?
- Card 2 - If so should I attempt to contact Cern and let them know we are still in the wrong timeline and to please at least Quantum Leap me back into the correct one?
- Card 3 - Am I in the correct timeline now?
- Card 4 - Should I just take a deep breathe and relax?
- Card 5 - Should I fret over the coming weeks when the results are caught in some kind of Shroedingers Quantum Superimposed State of limbo?
- Card 6 - What Happens if I keep fretting regardless?
- Card 7 - While I'm at it, Should I open Pandora's box of American Shroedinger Cats?
- Card 8 - Should I pet some cats for soothing relaxation and comfort?
- Card 9 - If so should I attempt to contact Cern and let them know I don't care about timelilnes now because cats?
- Card 10 - Am I in the correct Timeline
- Card 11 - Am I in ultimately in control of my own Destiny?
- Card 12 - What about Cern? Are they in control of my Destiny?
- Card 13 - What is my Divine Spiritual Cat Protector Guides advice for me at this time?
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.
Cards count: 9
1) You: Present emotions on this relationship;
2) You: What you Need in the relationship;
3) You: The truth of this relationship;
4) Them: Present emotions on the relationship;
5) Them: What they Need in the relationship;
6) Them: The truth of this relationship;
7) The Friendship as a whole;
8) What needs to be worked on?;
9) The Future of this friendship.