Very similar custom tarot spreads
Cards count: 2
1) Present Progress;
2) Future moving forward.
1st card: present situation
2nd card: my expectations
3rd card: the unexpected
4th card: possible short-term outcome
5th card: possible long-term outcome
Cards count: 5
1) 1st card: present situation;
2) 2nd card: my expectations;
3) 3rd card: the unexpected;
4) 4th card: possible short-term outcome;
5) 5th card: possible long-term outcome.
"I’m a sucker for good characters. An interesting crew of people can keep me hooked even when the story has other weaknesses. This spread will help give your characters depth and intrigue."
Cards count: 6
1) Initial development state. This card, contrasted with the last card, will help determine how the character grows during the events of the story.;
2) Who they are within;
3) Who they are without (or what aspects they show to the world);
4) Greatest strength;
5) Greatest weakness;
6) Final development state. How the character has transformed over the span of the novel..