It is intended to be used with deities, daimon, or spirit guides with whom you have recently made significant contact. So, for example, a new patron or matron. However, you can remove or change any questions that are not relevant to you. The Laurel On My Head Deity Communication spread will help give you insight into your past and present relationships with the deity or spirit in question.
For starters, each question in this spread is directly linked to the card immediately below it or directly across from it in the spread. To a lesser degree, cards will also be linked to any cards directly above them in the spread. The cards are (supposed to be) arranged in a circle starting at the top. At the top are both 1 (left) and 2 (right). From there, you go down the circle alternating sides. 3 is directly below 1 (while still shaping a circle), 4 is below 2, 5 is below 3, etc. Once the circle is made of the first 12, 13 and 14 just go in the middle.
Cards count: 14
1) What type of relationship did we have in the past?;
2) What type of relationship do you want with me now?;
3) What do you rule over in my life?;
4) How can I better connect with you?;
5) What do you offer me now?;
6) What do I offer you?;
7) What lesson do I need to learn from you now?;
8) What lessons have I learned from you in the past that can benefit me now?;
9) What is the best way to learn this lesson?;
10) How should I use what I gained from these lessons?;
11) What signs should I look for from you?;
12) What are your favorite offerings/What is the best way to serve you?;
13) A card that will represent you (the deity) in future readings.;
14) A card that will represent me in future readings..