Many men, it appears, dislike discussing their emotions. I wish someone had told me this when I was younger; it would have saved me a lot of heartache. You may argue that it's just a sexist stereotype, but as stereotypes go, it's generally true in my experience. When we advise communication as a method of issue solving, many men become offended and shut down. I'd be a millionaire by now if I had a dime for every time it happened to me.
Women may have sharpened their intuitive abilities in order to obtain insight into men's mysterious thoughts. When it comes to the renowned feminine intuition, that's as good a principle as any.
Cards count: 6
1) What he’s telling you - His story;
2) What he’s really thinking;
3) How he feels about you deep down;
4) How he’s walking his talk;
5) Outside influences on his walk;
6) How he will be walking his talk within next weeks.
Some context on the spread:
This was done based on numerology around leap day:
- 8 (2/29/2020) (associated cards in green): abundance, harmony, growth, expansion
- 2 (February) (associated cards in light teal): meaning, soul, purpose, voice, creation, harmony, teamwork
- 11 (29th) (associate cards in pink): enlightening/awakening, inspiration, creation, reality/existence
8 cards for 2/29/2020.Portal shape since leap day represents an energy portal.
This is actually my first spread design since I couldn't find a leap day spread online that I liked. feedback welcome, especially around how you personally interpret the associations.
Related on numerology from interview with Mary Shannon in source section.
Cards count: 8
3) (your) purpose;
4) (your) voice;
5) What is abundant;
6) Areas of growth;
8) The leap forward.