This spread can be used to determine the dynamics of the relationship between 3 people, whether or not romance is involved. This spread is drawn in the form of a hexagram, consisting of several large and small triangles. This spread is somewhat complicated, but only because of the complicated nature of this type of relationship.
The first step is to interpret the card for each individual position in the spread. Generally the querent asks about a relationship that he or she is involved with, but this does not have to be the case. Ordinarily the querent's representative card is #1, the querent's person of interest is #2, and the other person would be #3.
The second step fills in the downward triangle and involves further examination of the individuals through their views of the other people. Each person has 2 more cards showing the way they see and relate to the other members of the triangle. For example, Card #6 shows how Person #3 relates to Person #1, while Card #9 shows Person #1's attitude toward Person #3.
The next step completes the upward triangle and the hexagram, focusing on cards 10-13. It also completes the many smaller triangles and shows the potential for each relationship. The final card, #13 can be considered the significator of the reading, which shows the overall potential for this 3-way relationship.
Source: Tarot Smith.com
Cards count: 13
- Card 1 - The Querent P1
- Card 2 - Person of interest P2
- Card 3 - Other person P3
- Card 4 - P1 view of P2
- Card 5 - P2 view of P3
- Card 6 - P3 view of P1
- Card 7 - P2 view of P1
- Card 8 - P3 view of P2
- Card 9 - P1 view of P3
- Card 10 - Overall of P1 & P2
- Card 11 - Overall of P2 & P3
- Card 12 - Overall of P1 & P3
- Card 13 - Overall 3 - 3way relationship
Very similar custom tarot spreads
Yule Christmas Tarot Spread
Cards count: 12
1) The star: What is your start (guiding light)?;
2) Candle: What are you hopeful about?;
3) Wreath: What is your vision for the future? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?;
4) The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?;
5) The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?);
6) Wassail: How will you find joyfulness in the coming year?;
7) The Magi: What gift do you carry?;
8) The Child: How is God showing up in your life?;
9) Holly: What is your source of rebirth?;
10) Evergreen: What is your power that will last through the dark, cold seasons of life?;
11) Bethiehem: What parts of you are in 'deep and dreamless sleep'? (What are you missing?);
12) Mistletoe: What is your good fortune?.
Deathly Hallows Tarot Spread by IggyMarauder on DeviantArt
Cards count: 10
1) YOUR GREATEST VICTORY;
2) THE PERSON YOU WANT;
3) THE PERSON YOU NEED;
4) THE PERSON WHO HAUNTS YOU;
5) WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN;
6) WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND;
7) WHAT YOU HIDE;
8) WHY YOU HIDE;
9) WHAT YOU'RE MOST PROUD OF;
10) YOUR DOWNFALL.
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.