For advice on how to achieve a desired outcome: "What do I need to do, to achieve X?"
The first card represents the situation.
The remaining cards represent your mental, emotional and physical attitudes, and how they may need to change to achieve the outcome you want. Cards 2 and 3 represent your current mental state, and how your mental state might need to change. Cards 4 and 5 represent your emotional state and how it might need to be adjusted. Cards 6 and 7 represent your actions, and what actions you might need to take/change in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Cards count: 7
1) Signifier: describes the situation;
2) How you think about the situation;
3) How you should think in order to achieve the desired outcome;
4) How you feel about the situation;
5) How you should feel in order to achieve the desired outcome;
6) How you act towards the situation;
7) How you should act in order to achieve the desired outcome.