Some context on the spread:
This was done based on numerology around leap day:
- 8 (2/29/2020) (associated cards in green): abundance, harmony, growth, expansion
- 2 (February) (associated cards in light teal): meaning, soul, purpose, voice, creation, harmony, teamwork
- 11 (29th) (associate cards in pink): enlightening/awakening, inspiration, creation, reality/existence
8 cards for 2/29/2020.Portal shape since leap day represents an energy portal.
This is actually my first spread design since I couldn't find a leap day spread online that I liked. feedback welcome, especially around how you personally interpret the associations.
Related on numerology from interview with Mary Shannon in source section.
Cards count: 8
- Card 1 - Reality/grounding
- Card 2 - Awakening/enlightenment
- Card 3 - (your) purpose
- Card 4 - (your) voice
- Card 5 - What is abundant
- Card 6 - Areas of growth
- Card 7 - Influence/past
- Card 8 - The leap forward
Very similar custom tarot spreads
The Evergreen Yule Tarot Spread.
Cards count: 7
1) Pine Wreath - What needs to be brought to completion/purged before the end of the year.;
2) Yule Log - What to hope for in the New Year (a main influence in the year ahead for good or bad);
3) Mistletoe - What to fertilise (project/venture/studies etc) in the New Year;
4) Yule Tree - What gift/talent to draw on to make your dreams come true;
5) Candles - How to shine your light in the New Year;
6) Holly - Where you need protection/How to protect yourself;
7) Ivy - How to establish a foundation of peace in the New Year.
Deathly Hallows Tarot Spread by IggyMarauder on DeviantArt
Cards count: 10
1) YOUR GREATEST VICTORY;
2) THE PERSON YOU WANT;
3) THE PERSON YOU NEED;
4) THE PERSON WHO HAUNTS YOU;
5) WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN;
6) WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND;
7) WHAT YOU HIDE;
8) WHY YOU HIDE;
9) WHAT YOU'RE MOST PROUD OF;
10) YOUR DOWNFALL.
Cards count: 9
1) You: Present emotions on this relationship;
2) You: What you Need in the relationship;
3) You: The truth of this relationship;
4) Them: Present emotions on the relationship;
5) Them: What they Need in the relationship;
6) Them: The truth of this relationship;
7) The Friendship as a whole;
8) What needs to be worked on?;
9) The Future of this friendship.