Very similar custom tarot spreads
Many men, it appears, dislike discussing their emotions. I wish someone had told me this when I was younger; it would have saved me a lot of heartache. You may argue that it's just a sexist stereotype, but as stereotypes go, it's generally true in my experience. When we advise communication as a method of issue solving, many men become offended and shut down. I'd be a millionaire by now if I had a dime for every time it happened to me.
Women may have sharpened their intuitive abilities in order to obtain insight into men's mysterious thoughts. When it comes to the renowned feminine intuition, that's as good a principle as any.
Cards count: 6
1) What he’s telling you - His story;
2) What he’s really thinking;
3) How he feels about you deep down;
4) How he’s walking his talk;
5) Outside influences on his walk;
6) How he will be walking his talk within next weeks.
Deathly Hallows Tarot Spread by IggyMarauder on DeviantArt
Cards count: 10
1) YOUR GREATEST VICTORY;
2) THE PERSON YOU WANT;
3) THE PERSON YOU NEED;
4) THE PERSON WHO HAUNTS YOU;
5) WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN;
6) WHAT YOU NEED TO FIND;
7) WHAT YOU HIDE;
8) WHY YOU HIDE;
9) WHAT YOU'RE MOST PROUD OF;
10) YOUR DOWNFALL.
Happy Holidays to you! Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Solstice, Festivus or just enjoying the cheeriness that comes this time of year, we wish you health and happiness....
Cards count: 7
1) What is your star (your blessing) that shines brightly?;
2) What gift does the Universe have for you?;
3) What gift can you share with the world?;
4) What gift can you share with yourself?;
5) What new life is being born your world?;
6) What gives you renewed hope and faith as you enter the new year?;
7) How can you spread the love with your loved ones?.